Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar field a question from a listener who is worried that they'll lose readers as they improve their skills!
ON THIS WEEK'S SHOW...
- Raising prices to match inflation
- Desigining background "sets" for comics
- What if practice *doesn't* make progress?
- How to keep from going stir-crazy while working from home.
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...