Join Brad Guigar and his friend Dave Kellett every week as they talk comics and making a living from comics.
Everyone seems to be wondering where to post/publish their comics. So we'll talk about what it really means to "own and control your own work." Then we're joined by Ellen Woodbury of "Pizza Cake Comics."
ON THIS WEEK'S SHOW...
- Where should I post my comic?
- UPDATE: D&D OGL 1.1
- UPDATE: class action lawsuit vs AI art
- After a pause — retool?
- Interview with Ellen Woodbury from Pizza Cake Comics
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
Listen to ComicLab on...