Running an errand for Desi’s dad
This week's show is sponsored by Dreamhost. Everything you need to launch a website... and own and control your own work. Transparent pricing and a 100% uptime guarantee.
Is it "cheating" to use copy-and-paste in your comic? The answer may surprise you! Then we're joined by Special guest David Betancourt, the comics-culture reporter with The Washington Post.
ON THIS WEEK'S SHOW...
- Copy... Paste... Perfect!
- UPDATE: D&D using Creative Commons
- UPDATE: Getty Images is suing Stable Diffusion
- Interview with David Betancourt, the comics-culture reporter with The Washington Post.
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the author of The Webcomics Handbook. Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive.
Listen to ComicLab on...